The Siberian Husky price in India in 2023 is up to 80,000 Rs. If you live in India and want to breed Huskies, first you should know about Huskies. The Siberian Husky is a medium-sized dog breed that originated in northeastern Asia.
They were originally bred by the Chukchi people of Siberia as working dogs for herding reindeer and pulling sleds. Siberian Huskies are very famous dogs in India and people like to adopt this dog breed.
Siberian Husky Price in India
Siberian Husky Price In India is almost 60,000 to 80,000 Rupees.
The price of a Siberian Husky in India can vary widely depending on several factors, including the dog’s age, lineage, and training.
On average, a purebred Siberian Husky puppy can cost anywhere from, around 40,000 to 60,000 Indian Rupees. However, quality Siberian husky can cost more than 80,000 Indian Rupees and above.
It is worth noting that buying from a reputable breeder is essential for getting a healthy dog, but the price may be more expensive than getting a dog from a pet store or private seller. And also it’s always better to adopt from the animal shelter if you can.
Siberian Husky Characteristics
Before you know about the Siberian Husky price in India you have to learn about Siberian Husky Habits, temperament, and characteristics.
- They were initially bred for work in harsh, cold conditions, so they have a strong and athletic build that allows them to pull sleds and herd reindeer.
- They have a thick, double coat that keeps them warm in cold weather and protects them from the elements. Their coat is usually made up of a soft, dense undercoat and a longer, coarse outer coat.
- They have a wide variety of coat colors and markings, including black, white, gray, red, and any combination of these colors. They often have distinctive facial masks and pointed ears.
- They are known for being friendly, outgoing, and playful, which makes them good family pets. They are also known for being very affectionate and loyal to their owners.
- They are an active and energetic breed that requires plenty of exercise and space to run around. Without enough exercise and stimulation, they can become bored and destructive.
- They can be independent and stubborn, which can make them challenging to train. Training and socialization are essential for them to learn to follow commands and behave well.
- They can have a high prey drive and will chase after small animals if not well-trained and socialized.
- It’s also worth noting that they are bred for endurance and can cover a large distance. Though they are friendly, they are not as protective as other breeds and generally have low guard dog ability.
Siberian Husky Price in Other Major Cities of India
All information about Siberian Husky prices in India and all major cities in India, breeders of Siberian Huskies, Shelters, and Rescue centers are available on our page Siberian Husky Dog. We will give you complete information on the prices of Huskies.
Siberian Husky Price In Delhi
Siberian Husky price in Delhi is between 55000 to 70,000 rupees. price of Siberian Husky in India is overall same but very small differences occur city by city.
Siberian Husky price in Mumbai
The Siberian Husky price in Mumbai is a little bit different from Delhi. you can buy a Siberian Husky in Mumbai for between 60,000 to 70,000 Rupees. The price of this dog breed can be high if the quality of the dog is high.
Siberian Husky Price in Bangalore
Siberian Husky price in India varies from state to state and city to city. The difference in prices is due to the demand and quality of dogs. Siberian Husky price in Bangalore is around about 60,000 to 90,000 Rupees.
Siberian Husky Price in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a famous and historic city in India. This city has a number of people who want to adopt a Siberian Husky. The estimated Siberian Husky price in Hyderabad is between 60,000 to 70,000 Rupees.
Siberian Husky Price in Kerala
The average price of Siberian Husky in Kerala is 40,000 to 60,000 Rupees but sometimes, it can be up to 80,000 rupees. Siberian Husky price in Kerala Depends on the color, gender, quality, and health of the dog.
Siberian Husky Price in Kolkata
The Siberian Husky is one of the most famous dogs in India. Even though the temperature of Kolkata is high people want to breed this dog in Kolkata.
Because they have friendly behavior and should be a perfect family pet. Siberian Husky price in Kolkata, India in 2023, the price range could be anywhere from Rs. 55000 to Rs. 75,000.
Siberian Husky Price in Pune
Siberian Husky price in Pune, India in 2023 is up to 80,000 Rupees. The average Siberian Husky price in Pune India in 2023 is 60,000 to 80,000 Rupees.
Siberian Husky price in India (All Cities list)
Huskies are bred for cold climates and are well-suited to live in places with cold temperatures and heavy snowfall.
While it’s possible for a Husky to live in India, it would likely be very uncomfortable for the dog due to the high temperatures and humidity in most parts of the country. But Siberian Husky can adapt to all types of weather.
|Siberian Husky price in India||Cost|
|Siberian Husky price in India||Cost|
|Siberian Husky price in India||Cost|
Siberian Husky Puppy Price in India
Siberian Husky puppies are energetic and playful, and they require regular exercise and socialization to help them grow into well-adjusted adult dogs. They can be stubborn and independent, so it’s important to start training and socialization early.
It’s also important to note that they are a high-energy breed that requires plenty of space and regular exercise to maintain their physical and mental well-being.
Siberian Husky puppy price in India is around about 15,000 to 40,000 Rupees.
They are known for their thick, fluffy coats, which come in a variety of colors including black, white, gray, and red. Their eyes can be blue, brown, or a combination of both, and they often have distinctive “mask” markings on their face.
It’s recommended to get a Siberian Husky puppy from a reputable breeder who can provide health clearances for the parents and who socializes the puppies well.
Siberian Husky Breeders in India
Siberian Huskies are not as common as other breeds in India and finding a reputable breeder can be challenging. Here are a few tips on how to find a reputable breeder:
Reputable breeders finding guide:
- Look for breeders who belong to the Kennel Club of India (KCI) or the Indian National Kennel Club (INKC). These organizations have strict breeding guidelines and require members to adhere to high standards of care and ethics.
- Search online for breeders in India, but do your research on the breeder before making any decisions
- Check for the breeding facility, It should be clean, and hygienic and the dogs should be well-taken care of.
- Look for breeders who are open and willing to answer questions about the breed.
- It’s important to remember that a good breeder is more interested in the well-being of the dog and its puppies than just making a sale.
- It’s very difficult to give a list of breeders as it may change over time. I suggest searching online, visiting dog shows, and talking to other husky owners in India, as they may have recommendations for reputable Siberian Husky breeders in India.
Siberian Husky Breeders in India and Major Cities of India:
Siberian Husky breeders in Delhi:
- Badal Kennel Rohini, Delhi
- DV Kennel New Delhi
- Sai Kennel Prem Nagar Delhi
- DOGS MULTIVERSE Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, Delhi
- Dav Pet Lover’s Pet Shop Sector 7 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi
Top Siberian Husky breeders in India Mumbai:
- PET DESTINATION पाळीव प्राण्याचे गंतव्य – Pet Shop Pet Destination, 901, Erangal, Before Darshan Baug, Madh – Marve Rd · +91 87677 77789.
- SangFroid Kennels Mumbai -Suburban Diagnostics: Blood & Diabetes +91 98607 77723.
- Siberian Husky dog breeder and puppies for sale – Dog breeder in Navi Mumbai, India.
- PetsBARN- Dog breeder – Shop no 2, Swiss Corner Apartments near, Lokhandwala Circle, Lane Number 2, +91 84220 50505.
- Pawesome Kennel Mumbai – Puppies for Sale –
- 9th Floor, B Wing Raheja Plaza, Opposite R City Mall, near BLOCK-3I · In Raheja Plaza +91 88881 34466 “Nerul, Navi Mumbai Breed: Siberian Husky”
Siberian Husky famous breeders in India Bangalore:
- 1-Siberian husky Breeders
- 2-Siberian Husky Puppy for sale in Bangalore
- 3-Husky Puppy Farm
- 4-Siberian Husky and Chow Chow Breeder
- 5-Bangalore Huskies Club
Top Siberian Husky Breeders in India Hyderabad:
- 1-JS Farms & Kennels
- 2-Sai Reshmitha Pet Store
- 3-WISH WAS PET WORLD INDIA
- 4- Danny Pet Store & Kennels
- 5-Kennels In Hyderabad
Siberian Husky breeders in India Kerala:
- 1- KAILASAM PET RESORT
- 2- Shih Tzu and Siberian husky puppies kennel
- 3- Spanakopita Kennel’s
- 4- DK Rottwieilers & K9 training centre
- 5- RED KENNELS-Dog’s Website|Pet shop|Breeders
Siberian Husky dog breeders in Kolkata:
- 1- Pet Arena
- 2- Ariyan Pets
- 3- Pet Mall & Murphy Veterinary Hospital
- 4- KOLKATA DOG HOUSE
- 5- Puppy Center
Siberian Husky Breeders in India Pune / Best Pet Shops in Pune:
- 1– Raviraj Kennels
- 2- The Sahyadri Husky
- 3- SangFroid Kennel™
- 4- शाली पेट्स | Dog breeder | Viman Nagar
- 5- RITTZ KENNEL
Siberian Husky for adoption in India
Adopting a Siberian Husky in India can be a great way to provide a loving home for a dog in need, while also adding a loyal and loving companion to your family. Here are a few tips for Siberian Husky for adoption in India:
- Look for animal shelters and rescue organizations that specialize in the care and adoption of Siberian Huskies.
- Keep an open mind and be prepared to take on an older dog or a dog with special needs. because all dogs in the shelter are not puppies.
- Research the breed before adopting. Make sure you understand the specific needs and characteristics of the Siberian Husky breed.
- Expect an adoption process which may involve filling out an application form, providing references, a home check, and an adoption contract.
- Be prepared for the cost of Siberian Husky for adoption in India. Many shelters and rescue centers require an adoption fee, which can range from a few thousand rupees to tens of thousands, depending on the organization and the dog
- Remember, adopting a dog is a big commitment and responsibility and it’s important to make sure that you are ready for the responsibility and that you have the time, resources, and love to give to a new companion. otherwise, never try to adopt a dog for your household.
Top adoption centers in India
There are many shelters and rescue centers for Siberian Huskies in India. Here is a list of famous rescue centers in different cities in India
Siberian Husky Rescue Centers in India (All Major Cities)
- FurryTude Adoptions: Pet Adoption Centre, Delhi
- YODA Rehabilitation Centre For Animals, Mumbai
- Animals Matter To Me (AMTM) – Animal Hospital Mumbai
- CUPA Geriatric Centre, Bangalore
- BANGALORE PUPS (Pet adoption service in Bengaluru, India)
- Blue Cross Of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Ghmc Animal Shelter, Hyderabad
- Animal Rescue Kochi (ARK), Kerala
- PAWS Thrissur Animal Shelter, Kerala
- Animal Rescue Team Kolkata, Paw-Fi, Kolkata
- Animal Rescue And Care- Kolkata (ARC), Kolkata
- RESQ Charitable Trust, Pune
- Balu Dog Shelter, Pune
Adopting a dog can be a life-changing experience, and you will be giving a dog a second chance at a loving and happy life.
Siberian Husky Cost in India
Siberian Husky cost in India can vary depending on a number of factors, including where you live, where you purchase the dog, and any additional expenses related to the dog’s care, vaccine, food, and training. Some of the expenses you may incur when owning a Siberian Husky include:
Purchase price: Depending on where you live and where you purchase the dog, the cost of a Siberian Husky puppy in India can vary. Expect to pay anywhere from 20,000 to 40,000 INR or more for a puppy, depending on the breeder, location, and whether the puppy is purebred or not.
Medical costs: You will need to take your dog for regular checkups, vaccinations, and any other necessary medical treatments. This can cost anywhere from 3000 to 4000 INR.
Food Costs: You will need to feed your Husky high-quality dog food, which can be costly in India. Expect to spend around 1000-2000 INR per month on food, depending on the brand and quality of the food.
Grooming Costs: Grooming cost is one of the main costs of Siberian Husky and increases the Siberian Husky price in India. grooming cost is 2000 to 3000 INR. groom your Husky regularly to keep its coat in good condition
Training: When we are talking about Siberian Husky cost in India then training cost is a very important aspect. Training and obedience classes can cost anywhere from 2000-5000 INR or more per month.
It’s important to note that these are just estimates and costs can vary depending on the quality of the services, your location, and products you purchase, and other factors.
Siberian Husky Information Q&A
Here we put some questions and their answers to make it easy to buy a Siberian husky dog in India.
When do Siberian Huskies come to India?
It is not sure exactly when Siberian huskies were first brought to India. However, it is believed that some traders brought it from Siberia in the 19th century. India’s Atmosphere is not favorable for this breed. Because this dog adapts itself to every environment, it can easily adapt to India as well.
What does a Husky eat?
Huskies are sled dogs and they need high-energy food and exercise. A Siberian husky’s diet should consist of high-quality, nutritionally balanced dog food that meets the specific needs of this active and athletic breed. It’s important to provide a diet that has appropriate levels of protein, ideally from animal sources, such as chicken, fish, or lamb, along with vegetables and fruit.
But keep in mind that too much fat can lead to weight gain and other health issues.
Are Siberian Huskies aggressive?
As well Siberian Husky price in India is our topic but it is also important to know the habits of Siberian Husky dogs. Generally, Huskies are not considered aggressive dogs. even though they have very friendly behavior, and are playful dogs. But like all dogs, they can exhibit aggressive behavior if they are not properly trained and socialized.
Do Siberian huskies bite?
Like all other dogs, Siberian Huskies can ability to bite under certain circumstances. However, with proper socialization, training, and management, the risk of husky biting can be minimized. Overall, huskies are very friendly dogs they don’t bite in normal circumstances.
Is A husky a family dog?
Siberian Huskies can make great family pets for the right household. They are known for being friendly and playful, and for getting along well with children and other pets. They are very loyal and loving companions to their owners. that’s why the Siberian Husky price in India is high. and their demand in India as family pets is very high.
Do Huskies need AC?
Huskies are bred for cold climates and are well-suited to live in places with cold temperatures and heavy snowfall. Huskies should always have access to a shaded area and fresh water. they should also be groomed regularly to keep their coats free from matting and tangles and to help them stay cool. But they don’t need AC because their thick coat can save them from heat.